9.7.12

Back to listing

1. I decided that the word "catalog" looks weird and consequently, is tricky to spell.

2. I downloaded an app that has a bar-code scanner and will tell me how many calories are in something that I scan in; and keeps track of my daily calorie intake. I've never EVER counted calories before; but since being home, I've noticed an extreme difference in the way I feel after eating over-processed American food as opposed to relatively fresh Chinese food. So, I'm trying to be better about what crap and how much of it I put into my body.

3. I go in for my six-year scans and blood work this Thursday. I'm a little nervous, as always. But, after I get that over with, I get to take engagement photos of a dear friend I grew up with around the grand city of Boston. I'm excited!

4. It's official: Monster's Inc. is my all time favorite Pixar movie.

5. Dad and I are leaving for the great out West on SUNDAY!

No comments: