27.3.12

I was tagged!

I was tagged by Alexandra a while ago, but I just saw it and now I'm going to do it!

THE RULES
1. Post these rules 
2. Post 11 random things about yourself 
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you 
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag 
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!



11 random things about myself:
1. I want to adopt a manatee someday. Not really adopt one. Just sponsor it through a wildlife program or something. 
2. My favorite hair color was little mermaid red. I wish it wasn't so hard to maintain, because I would rock it all the time.
3. I think I have a pinched nerve in my back.
4. Socks make my feet feel claustrophobic. I don't own more than three or four pairs and I never wear them unless absolutely necessary. 
5. When given the opportunity, I will take the long way home. I love to drive. 
6. I still sleep with a teddy bear. It used to be my dad's. When I was little, I thought it was the ugliest thing in the world and hid it under my bed until one day, my dad told me that it used to be his. I haven't slept a night without my bear since. 
7. I am absolutely terrified of falling through sewer grates in the street, and I will do whatever funky dance moves necessary to avoid stepping on them.
8. I drove 42 hours straight with my dad last April across the country. It took me three weeks to recover.
9. I'm currently learning how to speak Mandarin. It makes spanish look like a piece of cake.
10. I marched in marching band all four years of high school and band camp seriously was the high light of my summer.  
11. I hate my eyebrows. 


Questions Alexandra asked!
1. What is your favorite nickname people call you?
I like it when people start calling me Chels because it means they are comfortable enough with me to not address me "formally". My favorite nickname is Chelsabelle, but only a select few people call me that.
2. What is the biggest obstacle you have overcome in the last year?
Probably getting my knee replaced, but I think Dustin's reassignment to my area was almost as challenging as my surgery was.
3. Where is "home" to you?
One of the things I say frequently is "New England sets my soul on fire." My heart will always belong there. It's home.
4. Do you have a favorite meal?
Well, anything American would be my favorite right now, I'm so tired of rice! But I love my mom's twice baked potatoes, sautĂ©ed asparagus and Caribbean marinaded steak tips. 
5. Where is your favorite place to run away to?
Jackson Hole, WY. I end up there frequently when I'm at school. It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to.
6. What is something you feel like you are taking for granted?
My sight.
7. What is one of your earliest memories?
Sleeping over at my grandparents house.
8. Are you right or left handed?
Right
9. Do you sleep with socks on?
never. I hate socks.
10. What is your favorite weather to wake up to?
A cool autumn morning, with the sun streaming through my window. 
11. What is the first word you think of that starts with the letter Q?
Quail?

I TAG YOU!
-Princess Paige-
-Tara-
-Jillise Marie-

Anyone else who wants to participate, I suppose.

11 questions for you!
1. What's one place you want to visit before you die?
2. If you could learn any new language, what would it be?
3. What's the weirdest thing you have eaten?
4. What's your guilty pleasure song/music artist?
5. What is one thing you can't live without?
6. What's a goal you have this year?
7. Do you dream in color or black and white?
8. What's something that motivates you?
9. What's your favorite mode of transportation?
10. What's your favorite word in the English Language?
11. What song has been stuck in your head today?

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

1. What's one place you want to visit before you die?
CANADA.
2. If you could learn any new language, what would it be?
SPANISH. BEING IN SAN DIEGO MAKES ME WANT TO EVEN MORE.
3. What's the weirdest thing you have eaten?
GOPHER SNAKE. KILLED, COOKED, AND ATE IT WITH ANDY =]
4. What's your guilty pleasure song/music artist?
CHRISTINA AGUILERA <3
5. What is one thing you can't live without?
THE LOVE I FEEL FROM MY FATHER.
6. What's a goal you have this year?
GET REALLY HOT. NOT FIT, NOT MUSCULAR, HOT!
7. Do you dream in color or black and white?
BLACK AND WHITE.
8. What's something that motivates you?
STORIES LIKE YOURS.
9. What's your favorite mode of transportation?
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DRIVING. BUT I REALLY ENJOY FLYING TOO.
10. What's your favorite word in the English Language?
MYSTERIES.
11. What song has been stuck in your head today?
SAIL AWAY - DAVID GRAY

love you Chels baby. You are terribly missed by this lady right here. And i love you.

Tara said...

I read this the day it was posted. I can't wait to do it. *Even if it's intended for some other Tara* It will come! <3