25.11.10

i am thankful for:

New England, Autumn, Sunset Lake
 my home

My Hyundai Sonata and New Hampshire License Plates
my Cazz Machine


a constant reminder of how beautiful my life is


my best friend, my sister, my water ballet parter
my Julianna


my roommate, my buddy, my twin
my Misao


my roommates, my sisters, my family
Symone, Anne, Jillise, Erin & Monika


these two girls who have stuck it out with me since our first semester:
my Jillisey and Misao


my encouragement to keep fighting
my fellow survivors


kettle corn, summer time, days spent with friends
my blue bow


my musically gifted and photographic inspiration
my drive to continue to learn about God
my Zandra


my brother


constant laughter and giggles, through thick and thin
my beautiful sisters


summer drives, wind in my hair, dunkin donuts strawberry coolatas, good music
feeling infinite.


my kitty.


my siblings.


my beach. my ocean.
my reminder at how small i am but how i count for something anyway


boston.
my city.


my doctor, my friend
my life saver.


sunsets, my favorite chair,
my moments to drink it all in and breathe.


traveling, matching headbands
my friends.


my very best friend, my constant support, my other half
the love of my life.



i'm so grateful.
i am so blessed.
happy thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

im literally crying right now. I am so grateful for you, you will never know how much. You inspire me in ways no one else has, and I love you so much. Thank you for everything you are <3

Dusty Carr said...

it's pretty typical for me to get teary-eyed from the beautiful words that you write, but this one brought in a flood.

you are my best friend.
you are my world.
YOU. ARE. THE. LOVE. OF. MY. LIFE.