25.5.12

an update of sorts



it's been awhile, i know. I've just put all of my blogging energy here, and between that and the crazy life I lead here in China, I just haven't had much time to write here. But it's a low-key Friday night, I'm watching old re-runs of Grey's Anatomy on youku and thinking about the next few months and here I am. Updating only life:

1. I have four whole weeks left in China. Insane. I'm so excited to go home and I'm so sad to leave. It's bittersweet. But, I'm beyond excited for two weeks of Zion's Camp, beach house, Boston, my family and Julianna.

2. My roommate of three years and one of my closest friends, Symone, is getting married tomorrow. I'm so excited for her!

3. Road trip with my dad, Summer 2012. It's happening! We have the official dates and an official itinerary. July 16th-20th. Mount Rushmore, the Badlands, Devil's Tower, Crazy Horse, Yellowstone and Jackson Hole and me and my dad and my Cazz machine.

4. AND! I have my official start date for back at the Alumni Office: July 23rd! I'm living at Northgate with Sam this fall and I couldn't be more excited! Plus, Northgate is right across the road from Hyde Park, where Symone and Ryan and Trish and Russell both live. AWESOME!

5. My baby sister, Ashley is starting school with her BFF (my womb-buddy, Brett's sister) Leah and I'm so excited to have them at BYU-I with me. We are already planning road trips to Provo to go to colligate football games, visit Julianna and Jord and other random adventures.

6. I received a random 3,000 dollar scholarship today! So excited and so relieved!

7. Classes are all planned out for the fall. And I only have two more semesters after that until I graduate!

Basically, the rest of the year looks like it is going to be amazing. I am so excited for all of my plans, trips, adventures and friends and I'm looking forward to blogging/writing/photographing it all! YAY!


No comments: