4.10.11

Hello October

It's crazy to think about what was happening a year ago in my life, and where I am now. A year ago, I danced with Dustin for the first time around a bon fire surrounded by friends. And today, he's serving a mission and I'm planning for China, but he's still my very best friend. I love it. I've been nostalgic lately. I love Autumn and the way the air feels during this time of the year. It reminds me of apple picking and breezes and the sound of dry leaves in the wind. It's perfect.


current guilty pleasure: The Sing-Off
current color: Black
current playlist: BYU Vocal Point 
current read: The New York Trilogy
current drink: Water
current food: Sniders Honey Mustard and Onion Pretzels
current favorite show: Glee!
current wish list: Kindle from Amazon (I'm waiting for the Kindle Touch 3g to be released!)
current needs: Mail
current triumphs: Grilled Cheese!
current bane of my existence: Jenzabar Reports
current celebrity crush: Ryan Reynolds
current indulgence: Costa Vida
current blessing: General Conference
current outfit: Skinny jeans and a blue shirt..
current excitement: Dad and Ashley coming to visit this weekend! 
current mood: Sleepy.
current link: attack of the cute

No comments: